Monday, February 9, 2009

Four Seasons Tea Restaurant (Sunway Tunas)

I had dinner at Four Seasons Tea Restaurant in Sunway Tunas end of last year. I used to like the food there but then after my last trip there, I found the food no longer as good as before. Furthermore, I think they have increased their food price over the time.




Steamed "ang sai" fish teochew style. RM34.




Scallops. RM8.50.




Pork ribs. RM12.70. This dish does not taste good. It certainly cannot compare to the superb pork ribs that I had in Sea Palace restaurant at LipSin. See here for my food review on Sea Palace restaurant.




Fried "loh sun". RM8.30. The "loh sun" served to us were old because some were really hard when bitten. Taste wise is average.


Overall, food tasted average and below expectation. I don't think I will go there again in future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go try the Four Season main branch at Terengganu Road, much better than Sunway one :D