Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sea Palace restaurant

Bf treated me to dinner at this place a few days back, called Sea Palace restaurant in Bangunan Lip Sin, Pekaka. By now, I felt very much "intoxicated" after the buffet at kampachi, followed by the series of eat-outs at restaurants for the whole of last week. My cholesterol level will surely shoots up.

Photos of the food were only taken after halfway eating, so you only see half of the food. The other half were already in our stomach. Most of the time, I forgot to take photos of the food as I was too occupied with eating when food was served...haha.




prawn curry

Pork ribs

toufu


spinach soup with 'bei tan' (egg)


quilingkao

The prawn curry tasted similar to the indonesian styled prawn curry that I had in Double Good restaurant near to Bukit Jambul. The pork ribs tasted good as well. It is crunchy outside and tender inside. The toufu is served together with some siew pak choy and shreds of crab meat in the thick sauce. The toufu is soft. I think it is also made of eggs as it tasted like japanese toufu. A little too salty in my opinion. The spinach soup with 'bei tan' is also nice, it has some small anchovies in it. I had quilingkao as dessert.

That day itself I had food throughout the day during the training, that I still felt a bit full when we headed for dinner. Halfway through the dinner, I felt very full and stopped eating for a while and took the time to take photos of the food and posing together with sis in front of camera.




Overall, food is good. However, it is a bit pricey, as the bill came out to around RM82 for the 4 dishes, 3 bowls of rice, tea, two bowls of quilingkao and 2 glasses of fruit juice. We might be able to get the same food at any "chu cha" stalls outside at a cheaper price.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RM82 from your BF's "Ah Kong"'s pocket again? :D