Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can anyone tell me what plant is this?

Bf sowed some lady's finger seeds and cili padi seeds in the pot months ago, and now we are seeing a plant growing up from the pot. Mum said it is cili padi, while I thought it is lady's finger. Bf has no clue. So, can anyone tell me if this is cili padi or lady's finger? I told myself that this can't be a wild plant. Can it be???





Bf loves gardening, and he is only interested in planting trees that produce edible parts like vegetables or fruits. Our small apartment doesn't provide us the space to do gardening, so he had to cramp all the plants in the few pots that we have. I don't like gardening, but I love to watch the plant grows. Look at how tall the plant is now compared to weeks ago!




Bf also planted kailan in another pot. We bought the seeds and some fertilizer at Giant. He wanted so much to experiment planting them, and they did grow!



Kailan

Isn't it good if we can plant our own veges for consumption? Think of it, pesticide free vegetables, like organic vegetables. Organic vegetables are so much expensive. Hmm...but I will definitely starve to death if I have to wait till our kailan or lady's finger can be eaten. ...haha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always sow my sperm into the pot and watch many junior me growing, wuahaha :D